It never comes a time where I don’t have constant reminders to “STAY TRUE” and to be cautious of what you think of yourself .
By far … the most important thing that should be number ONE (is what I just put in the first sentence *HA lol* because that spoke to me at that very second)
1. BE CAUTIOUS OF WHAT YOU THINK OF YOURSELF
-at a young age I’m pretty sure many of us have had our shares of bullying. BULLYING never will I ever be a fan of, at any cost
2. NO MATTER WHAT BE REAL (i.e 100, Transparent, Honest,)
-many people stress how honest and “real” they are with people; but lack the honesty within themselves. If you cant be real with yourself then you most certainly can’t be real with me. That’s the bottom line of it . *shrugs* its like you’re being a hypocrite to your self.
3. WHO DO and ARE YOU LOVING MORE. You vs. Them
– no matter the circumstances, the trend you follow the influences around you, who are you loving more? We all share insecurities of something, but that doesn’t mean we lack confidence.
-yes insecurities can outweigh our confidence but its our job, our duty to take care of it immediately so it won’t damage our self love of ourselves.
4. DONT LET OTHER PEOPLE SING THE SONG YOU WROTE
-its your song, don’t you ever let someone take your mic when it was made for you. Its about time we stop letting people orchestrate how we’re supposed to be and how we’re supposed to feel and where we should be in our lives. Don’t be afraid to take your time with how fast or slow your moving; at least your moving.
5. BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY AND FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF
– the love you have for yourself can only come from you, and its a love like non other. No one can love you like you can. It’s going to be hard because people have expectations and requirements for you to meet but take that in a positive light and find a way to incorporate your expectations to make you happy and no one else. (think of it as a comeback when people think you’re more confident now for them instead of yourself #ignoranceisbliss)
I’m teaching myself everyday and LOVE myself every sec of the day more and more. I was taught at a young age what it means to be confident. Now that I’m older and have had my fair share of being around people, I learned to accept the flaws that you can’t control and that it doesn’t make me any less BEAUTIFUL than I already AM. And if there are flaw I or you can control -teach yourself (like I have) to change those flaw/insecurities to become a better You.
My insecurities will not define the LOVE I have for myself.
not a BIG butt
and not a stressful day where I find acne on my face
not even what the likes or comments give me on social media!
Nothing at ALL!